With the rapid development of modern imitation technology, replica products are becoming more and more popular with the consumers. Consumers are willing to spend money on those replicas for their super mirror image quality and low prices as compared with the originals. Take designer handbags as an example, replicas like LV, GUCCI, CHANEL, HERMES, DIOR.. can be seen everywhere. And people can hardly tell the difference from the originals. Replicas are now helping more and more experience luxury, helping luxury design spreaded around the world. Anyway, people get quite confused and skeptical when it comes to deciding to purchase fashion designer handbags. Here I would like to share with you my full understanding of those different Grades of designer handbags according to my experience.
Full Name For Short Local Saying
A A Grade A
AA A+ Plus A
AAA Triple A Super A
AAAA Quadruple A Super A+
AAAAA Quintuple A Extreme Super A
AAAAAA Sextuple A Top Super A, 1:1
Overview Of Grades
A great number of clients will ask about the differences and definitions of those Grades. They are quite confused when it comes to telling the difference. Here I post some brief introduction of those Grades for your kind reference.Grades are generated after comparison with each other. When a manufacturer has produced a product of Super Grade, other manufacturers will follow his way produce Super Super Grade.For items below Grade A, we call them Grade B. Compared with the authentic products, only LOGO is the same as the original ones. Items of Grade B are just embossed with authentic LOGO, they can be seen and sold even by the road by vendors at extremely low prices. We call them trash products and they are easily distinguishable. As for items of Grade A, as far as we know, there are 6 grades which are stated above on the market:
1. A: Compared with Grade B, Grade A touches better, materials and stitching works, packaging are a little bit better. Grade B are made of Second Layer of calf skin, which makes them unable to turn golden honey color over time.
2. A+: Grade A+ are made of Top Layer of calf skin, will turn darker over time. But it is of almost the same quality of Grade A, materials are plain and people can easily tell the difference from real ones by touching.
3. AAA: Triple A are made of Top Layer of calf skin and it is ranked medium and above level. The procession is way better and the prices are acceptable. With yes quality, Triple A makes a popular buy among baggoers.
4. AAAA: Quadruple A are made of Top Layer of calf skin and it is ranked as Upper Grade. Materials like hardware, zipper and leather are carefully selected.
5. Quintuple A: They are made of Top Layer of calf skin imported from countries where original ones are designed and produced. It is of extreme grade which requires magnificent procession, more time and strict quality inspection.
6. Top Grade A (1:1): They are made of Top Layer of calf skin imported from countries where original ones are designed and produced. Only a few products are allowed to be produced per day. The whole production process is copy from real ones. With fine manual stitching works, top quality and limited output per day, 1:1 makes quite a handbag to collect. They are always sold at higher prices as compared with others.Because of those Grades of replica designer handbags, I suggest consumers to take a good selection of the items. Balance the prices and quality and I think you still can get good quality products for favorable prices.
Source from www(dot)imitation-gold(dot)com(dot)cn