Member ID: password:
  Join Now
Directory and Search for Global Trade
Local Site: China Japan Korea Russia Vietnam France Spain India Germany Italy Argentina Brazil
Updated Day: Home > Offer to sell
Testosterone Sustanon
Category:Health & Medical/Health Care Products/Healthcare Supplement
  • Post Date:2017-12-08 09:11:19
  • Expiry Date:6 months
  • Quantity:1
  • Specs:57-85-2 1255-49-8
  • Payment Method:T/T,Western Union,so on
Product Detail
Company Profile
Products List
Contact
Natural Muscle Growth CAS 57-85-2 Raw Testosterone Powder Steroids Sustanon 1. Quick Detail Product name Testosterone Sustanon (Steroids) CAS register number 57-85-2 1255-49-8 5721-91-5 15262-86-9 EINECS 200-351-1 215-014-4 227-226-4 239-307-1 Appearance White crystalline powder Package foil bag or tin Usage Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones 2. Product description Testosterone Sustanon used Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones. Is a new type of hormonal premix, it is different on the pharmacological effects of various kinds of medication time. To compensate for the effect of drugs, drug can faster and more lasting effect. Component: Test propionate, Test phenylpropionate, Test decanoate and Test isocaproate. Item: Testosterone Propionate, CAS 57-85-2, EINECS 200-351-1 Item: Testosterone Phenylpropionate, CAS 1255-49-8, EINECS 215-014-4 tem: Testosterone Decanoate, CAS 5721-91-5, EINECS 227-226-4 Item: Testosterone Isocaproate, CAS 15262-86-9, EINECS 239-307-1 Assay: each 25%. Packing: foil bag or tin. Delivery: Express courier. The min. order is 10 grams. Character: White crystalline powder. gck16 (at) yccreate dot com COA TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description : White or Almost White Crystalline Powder Solubility : Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils. Identification : IR Positive Assay(on dry bsis) : 97.0~103.0% 98.5% Specific Rotation : +84°~+90° +85.9° Loss On Drying : 0.5%max 0.28% Related Substances : Any impurity: 0.5%max <0.5% Total: 1.0%max <1.0%   Disregard limit: 0.05%max <0.05% Conclusion The specification conform with BP2005 standard Packaging We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100 ml to 100L liquids at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed. Competitive Advantage: 1.We have engaged in this line has many years of experience, our reputation is our guarantee of quality. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, safe shipping and considerate after-sale service gain the trust and praise from the customers all over the world. 2. Saichuang Technology Co., ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. 3.Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month. 4.Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours. 5. Our products and services will focus on the largest customer demand,We hold the greatest enthusiasm and sincere cooperation with each customer. Reference price:negotiable zc02 at yccreate dot com Skype:Candice148722
Wuhan Hezhong Bio-Chemical Manufacture Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive and high-tech enterprise specializing in raw steroids powder, chemical synthetic drug, pharmaceutical intermediates, Chemical raw materials, as well as chemical antisepsis. integrating R&D, manufacturing, operating and marketing into an organic whole. Steroid raw hormone powders and pharmaceutical raw materials are main products. We have been serving in steroids field for over 14years. Our products achieve the advanced standard of domestic market, many of which conform to the international standard, Kosher Certificate and ISO9001. Our factory covers an area of 33500 square meters, with clean environment and nice layout. We own several large-sized, medium-sized workshops and QA and research center with advanced equipments. All Staff will pursue high quality and perfect brand with untiring efforts, and inherit company spirit on "energy-saving, factual, enterprising and innovative ", follow the company management theory of "lives, services or soul of quality ", with the first-class products and high-quality service to meet market's demands.
Natural Muscle Growth CAS 57-85-2 Raw Testosterone Powder Steroids Sustanon 1. Quick Detail Product name Testosterone Sustanon (Steroids) CAS register number 57-85-2 1255-49-8 5721-91-5 15262-86-9 EINECS 200-351-1 215-014-4 227-226-4 239-307-1 Appearance White crystalline powder Package foil bag or tin Usage Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones 2. Product description Testosterone Sustanon used Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. As a male hormone and anabolic hormones. Is a new type of hormonal premix, it is different on the pharmacological effects of various kinds of medication time. To compensate for the effect of drugs, drug can faster and more lasting effect. Component: Test propionate, Test phenylpropionate, Test decanoate and Test isocaproate. Item: Testosterone Propionate, CAS 57-85-2, EINECS 200-351-1 Item: Testosterone Phenylpropionate, CAS 1255-49-8, EINECS 215-014-4 tem: Testosterone Decanoate, CAS 5721-91-5, EINECS 227-226-4 Item: Testosterone Isocaproate, CAS 15262-86-9, EINECS 239-307-1 Assay: each 25%. Packing: foil bag or tin. Delivery: Express courier. The min. order is 10 grams. Character: White crystalline powder. gck16 (at) yccreate dot com COA TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description : White or Almost White Crystalline Powder Solubility : Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils. Identification : IR Positive Assay(on dry bsis) : 97.0~103.0% 98.5% Specific Rotation : +84°~+90° +85.9° Loss On Drying : 0.5%max 0.28% Related Substances : Any impurity: 0.5%max <0.5% Total: 1.0%max <1.0%   Disregard limit: 0.05%max <0.05% Conclusion The specification conform with BP2005 standard Packaging We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100 ml to 100L liquids at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed. Competitive Advantage: 1.We have engaged in this line has many years of experience, our reputation is our guarantee of quality. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, safe shipping and considerate after-sale service gain the trust and praise from the customers all over the world. 2. Saichuang Technology Co., ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. 3.Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month. 4.Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours. 5. Our products and services will focus on the largest customer demand,We hold the greatest enthusiasm and sincere cooperation with each customer. Reference price:negotiable zc02 at yccreate dot com Skype:Candice148722
86-027-50756237
Contact Infomation
Wuhan Hezhong Bio-Chemical Manufacture Co., Ltd
[China]
Contact:Ms charlotte Wang
Address:
No. 496, Zhongshan Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430064, China.
Tel:86-027-50756237
Fax:86-027-50756237
Http:
E-mail:trustful@ycgmp.com