Language: English
China suppliers
Sign in|Join Now Home > Honwon Electronics Co., Limited > Products > THC-03A In-outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer Clock
Honwon Electronics Co., Limited
Product Details
THC-03A In-outdoor Thermo-Hygrometer Clock
Category:Measurement & Analysis Instruments/Temperature Instruments
Spec:Digital Large LCD
Packing:gift box
Usage:Measure indoor temperature & humidity; measure outdoor temperature; with clock & alarm
More Details
Measuring range : a. Indoor Temperature: -10C-50F(14F-122F); b. Ourdoor Measuring range: -50C-70C( 58F~158F); Outdoor sensor wire length: 3M.  c. Indoor Humidity: 20%-95% R.H. Accuracy: a. Temperature: ±1C(±1.8F) within 0C~35C(32F~95F), ±2C at the remaining range; b. Humidity: 5% R.H.within 40%~80% R.H.,and 0C~35C(32F~95F),8% at the remaining range. Resolution: 0.1C(0.1F),1% RH; Memory and display: maximum/minimum values; Clock and alarm function: 12/24 hour adjust, alarm, 8 minutes snooze.  Features: Large LCD display screen. Memory for Max/Min values. Features for hanging and standing purpose. C/F Switch. Product Appearance: Unit size: 108x100x22mm LCD size: 80x60mm Weight: 104g Battery: 1.5V AAA Package Measure: Product packing: gift box Carton size: 65*28*38cm Qty: 100PCS/CTN N.W.: 17KG G.W.: 18KG
Basic Product Details
  • Production Capacity:20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
  • Delivery Time:25days
  • Min.Order Quantity:1000   Piece/Pieces
  • Port:Shenzhen, China
  • Payment Terms:T/T
  • Main Markets:North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe,Central America,Northern Europe,Southern Europe
Contact Information
  • Company Name:Honwon Electronics Co., Limited
  • Contact Person:Mr CZ Mu
  • Telephone:0086-755-27585058
  • Fax:0086-755-27585050
  • Email:mucz1008@outlook.com
  • Website:www.mucz1008.com
  • Country/Territory:China
  • Address:Building A, Hezhou industrial park, Xixiang town, Baoan, Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province, China
  • Zipcode:518100
Send your message to this supplier
Mr  CZ
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters,English only.