Member ID: password:
  Join Now
Directory and Search for Global Trade
Local Site: China Japan Korea Russia Vietnam France Spain India Germany Italy Argentina Brazil
Updated Day: Home > Offer to sell
Testosterone Propionate (Steroids)
Category:Health & Medical/Health Care Products/Healthcare Supplement
  • Post Date:2017-12-08 09:13:36
  • Expiry Date:6 months
  • Quantity:1
  • Specs:57-85-2
  • Payment Method:T/T,Western Union,so on
Product Detail
Company Profile
Products List
Contact
CAS 57-85-2 Testrex Raw Testosterone Powder Vulvan / Propionate Steroids For ED 1. Quick Detail Product name Testosterone Propionate (Steroids) Other name Testosterone-17beta-propionate; Testosteroni propionas; Testoxyl; Testrex; Tostrin; Uniteston; Vulvan; CAS register number 57-85-2 EINECS 200-351-1 Molecular formula C22H32O3 Molecular weight 344.49 Assay 98% min 2. Product description Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. Male hormone drugs for male sexual dysfunction, aplastic anemia. Testosterone propionate is also called the testosterone propionate, testosterone propionate, under normal temperature for white crystal or white crystalline powder, odourless. Insoluble in water, soluble ethanol or ether, slightly soluble in vegetable oils, easily soluble in chloroform. Pharmacological effects similar to a testosterone, but slightly stronger than the latter. Because oral easily destroyed by the liver, the oral is invalid. Often intramuscular injection solution, the oil absorption is slow, strong and durable, can maintain time for just a few days. Testosterone propionate can promote the development of male organs and secondary sex characteristic, promote protein synthesis and bone formation, estrogen, inhibit the growth of endometrium and ovary and pituitary function. Used for testosterone, cryptorchidism, male hypogonadism, gynecological diseases, such as menorrhagia, uterine fibroids, senile osteoporosis and aplastic anemia. The propionate ester can be very irritating to the site of injection. In fact, many sensitive individuals choose to stay away from this steroid completely, their body reacting with a pronounced soreness and low-grade fever that may last for a few days. Those who do not mind frequent injections will find propionate to be quite an effective steroid. As with all testosterones, it is a powerful mass drug, capable of producing rapid gains in size and strength. At the same time the buildup of estrogen and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) will be pronounced, so typical testosterone side effects are to be expected. Character: White crystalline powder. Testosterone propionate is sensitive to light. Incompatible with alkalis and oxidizing agents. 3. COA AND HPLC COA TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description : White or Almost White Crystalline Powder Solubility : Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils. Identification : IR Positive Assay(on dry bsis) : 97.0~103.0% 98.60% Specific Rotation : +84°~+90° +85.9° Loss On Drying : 0.5%max 0.28% Related Substances : Any impurity: 0.5%max <0.5% Total: 1.0%max <1.0% Disregard limit: 0.05%max <0.05% Conclusion The specification conform with BP2005 standard Packaging We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100 ml to 100L liquids at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed. Competitive Advantage: 1.We have engaged in this line has many years of experience, our reputation is our guarantee of quality. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, safe shipping and considerate after-sale service gain the trust and praise from the customers all over the world. 2. Saichuang Technology Co., ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. 3.Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month. 4.Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours. 5. Our products and services will focus on the largest customer demand,We hold the greatest enthusiasm and sincere cooperation with each customer.
Wuhan Hezhong Bio-Chemical Manufacture Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive and high-tech enterprise specializing in raw steroids powder, chemical synthetic drug, pharmaceutical intermediates, Chemical raw materials, as well as chemical antisepsis. integrating R&D, manufacturing, operating and marketing into an organic whole. Steroid raw hormone powders and pharmaceutical raw materials are main products. We have been serving in steroids field for over 14years. Our products achieve the advanced standard of domestic market, many of which conform to the international standard, Kosher Certificate and ISO9001. Our factory covers an area of 33500 square meters, with clean environment and nice layout. We own several large-sized, medium-sized workshops and QA and research center with advanced equipments. All Staff will pursue high quality and perfect brand with untiring efforts, and inherit company spirit on "energy-saving, factual, enterprising and innovative ", follow the company management theory of "lives, services or soul of quality ", with the first-class products and high-quality service to meet market's demands.
CAS 57-85-2 Testrex Raw Testosterone Powder Vulvan / Propionate Steroids For ED 1. Quick Detail Product name Testosterone Propionate (Steroids) Other name Testosterone-17beta-propionate; Testosteroni propionas; Testoxyl; Testrex; Tostrin; Uniteston; Vulvan; CAS register number 57-85-2 EINECS 200-351-1 Molecular formula C22H32O3 Molecular weight 344.49 Assay 98% min 2. Product description Usage: Pharmaceutical material, Steroid hormone, Anabolin. Male hormone drugs for male sexual dysfunction, aplastic anemia. Testosterone propionate is also called the testosterone propionate, testosterone propionate, under normal temperature for white crystal or white crystalline powder, odourless. Insoluble in water, soluble ethanol or ether, slightly soluble in vegetable oils, easily soluble in chloroform. Pharmacological effects similar to a testosterone, but slightly stronger than the latter. Because oral easily destroyed by the liver, the oral is invalid. Often intramuscular injection solution, the oil absorption is slow, strong and durable, can maintain time for just a few days. Testosterone propionate can promote the development of male organs and secondary sex characteristic, promote protein synthesis and bone formation, estrogen, inhibit the growth of endometrium and ovary and pituitary function. Used for testosterone, cryptorchidism, male hypogonadism, gynecological diseases, such as menorrhagia, uterine fibroids, senile osteoporosis and aplastic anemia. The propionate ester can be very irritating to the site of injection. In fact, many sensitive individuals choose to stay away from this steroid completely, their body reacting with a pronounced soreness and low-grade fever that may last for a few days. Those who do not mind frequent injections will find propionate to be quite an effective steroid. As with all testosterones, it is a powerful mass drug, capable of producing rapid gains in size and strength. At the same time the buildup of estrogen and DHT (dihydrotestosterone) will be pronounced, so typical testosterone side effects are to be expected. Character: White crystalline powder. Testosterone propionate is sensitive to light. Incompatible with alkalis and oxidizing agents. 3. COA AND HPLC COA TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description : White or Almost White Crystalline Powder Solubility : Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils. Identification : IR Positive Assay(on dry bsis) : 97.0~103.0% 98.60% Specific Rotation : +84°~+90° +85.9° Loss On Drying : 0.5%max 0.28% Related Substances : Any impurity: 0.5%max <0.5% Total: 1.0%max <1.0% Disregard limit: 0.05%max <0.05% Conclusion The specification conform with BP2005 standard Packaging We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100 ml to 100L liquids at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed. Competitive Advantage: 1.We have engaged in this line has many years of experience, our reputation is our guarantee of quality. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, safe shipping and considerate after-sale service gain the trust and praise from the customers all over the world. 2. Saichuang Technology Co., ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying. 3.Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month. 4.Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours. 5. Our products and services will focus on the largest customer demand,We hold the greatest enthusiasm and sincere cooperation with each customer.
86-027-50756237
Contact Infomation
Wuhan Hezhong Bio-Chemical Manufacture Co., Ltd
[China]
Contact:Ms charlotte Wang
Address:
No. 496, Zhongshan Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan 430064, China.
Tel:86-027-50756237
Fax:86-027-50756237
Http:
E-mail:trustful@ycgmp.com